Work with HiTech Painting, Inc.
Come to HiTech, Where Good isn’t Good Enough!
Outside Sales Representative
We are looking for a self-starting individual to join our company as an Outside Painting Sales Representative. As part of our team, leads will be provided for you, and you will also recognize and cultivate potential sales leads yourself, travel to meet with prospective clients, and endeavor to transform one-off sales into lasting beneficial relationships. You will use your skills in deal closing, direct sales, and niche marketing to demonstrate to leads. The ideal candidate will be able to work with little supervision or with direction where appropriate. Qualified candidates will have a positive energetic attitude, strong work ethic, attention to detail, team mentality, good problem-solving skills, and above all be honest and reliable. This team member is critical to the company and contributes to driving its sustainable growth.
This position will be responsible for growing a paint sales territory. In this position, you will secure new accounts while maintaining existing customer accounts. You will utilize professional selling tools for pre-call planning and documenting sales calls. You’ll develop a territory market strategy, as well as conduct product demonstrations and competitive product comparisons.
- Travel within your territory to meet clients one-on-one.
- Maintain a comprehensive knowledge of our products and services, and how they can benefit our
- Manage and track sales and progress in customer relationship management software.
- Support customers after initial sales to ensure satisfaction and realize opportunities for further Outside Sales Representative Requirements and Qualifications.
- Understanding of common sales techniques and theory, including sales funnel.
- Upload documents and photos into Dropbox or CRM, as needed.
- Support and utilize current in-house processes and standards of practice, as well as any future CRM or automation, implemented.
- A self-starting personality with a spirit of entrepreneurship.
- Familiarity with residential, commercial and high-performance paint and coatings Is a plus
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must be punctual.
- Must be willing to commute to potential customers.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Prior experience in sales.
- Proficiency in MS Office, Word, Excel.
- Ability to learn other simple office communication tools such as Slack, or a CRM.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Working knowledge of the Spanish language is a plus.
Estimator / Project Manager
We are looking for an experienced commercial painting Estimator/Project Manager to join our team. This person will build on and add to our well-established excellent reputation and our great book of repeat customers and referrals, with outstanding customer satisfaction. The ideal candidate will be competent in prioritizing incoming RFPs and working with little supervision, or with direction where appropriate, to provide our clients timely, professional and competitive, reliable bids. Qualified candidates will have a positive attitude, strong work ethic, attention to detail, team mentality, good problem solving skills, and above all be honest and reliable. This team member is critical to the company and contributes in driving its sustainable growth.
- Estimate and manage commercial paint jobs, along with some industrial and specialty residential projects
- Prioritize and review incoming leads and RFPs (Request for Proposals)
- Evaluate, read and properly interpret blueprints
- Prepare bids for those RFPs designated as potential jobs
- Estimate a project and keep track of it until it is awarded
- Maintain a cost estimate database/spreadsheet system
- Conduct onsite job walks, as appropriate
- Proficiently utilize on-screen takeoff software for estimates (knowledge of “On-Center” software is a plus)
- Professionally interact with suppliers, customers, colleagues and field team
- Coordinate easily with both office and field team members to prepare for the project start, scheduling and management of project until it is completed
- Log all project start dates on office white board and/or google calendar or CRM
- Ensure site personnel and administrative team are provided with needed documentation
- Upload documents and photos into Dropbox or CRM, as needed
- Support and utilize current in-house processes and standards of practice, as well as any future CRM or automation implemented
- Assist admin team with marketing effort, as needed, by clarifying language or technical verbiage for social media and internet marketing and/or other promotional materials
- 6 years of estimator or project manager experience
- Must have the ability to ESIMATE and MANAGE commercial paint jobs, along with some industrial and specialty residential projects
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to learn other simple office communication tools such as, Slack, Asana, or a CRM
- Proficiency in MS Office, Word and Excel
- Education is a plus.
- Familiarity with commercial and industrial high performance paint and coatings is a plus.
- Working knowledge of Spanish language is a plus.
Front Office Assistant
We are looking for a reliable Office Assistant to undertake a variety of administrative tasks ensuring the owner, as well as the rest of the staff, have adequate support to work efficiently. The ideal candidate will be competent in prioritizing and working with little supervision. They will be self-motivated and trustworthy. This team member ensures smooth running of our company’s office and contributes in driving sustainable growth.
- answer phones, monitor office emails, check messages, respond, forward and/or log
- assist in creating Word documents and Excel spreadsheets
- professionally interact with suppliers, customers, colleagues and field team
- perform receptionist duties when needed
- log all project start dates on office white board and/or google calendar or CRM
- collect all receipts and organize into folders
- filing, both paper and electronic, as needed
- scan and update documents and photos and upload into Dropbox or CRM, as needed
- open and organize company mail
- remind and assist on follow-up of any appointments, bids, calls etc…as needed
- record meeting notes or minutes and file, as needed
- make a list of office supplies to be purchased
- request certificates of insurance from agent, fill out vendor approval forms, etc for new customer projects, as needed
- post job openings, as needed
- set up new employee emails, paperwork, etc and assist with same type for outgoing
- receivable calls/follow up on invoices, as needed
- deposit checks/secure paperwork
- keep track of sick calls and time cards submitted by field team
- assisting with management of social media, including marketing suggestions and implementation
- proficiency in MS Office, Word and Excel
- positive experience in relevant service or administrative role
- working knowledge of modern office equipment and software
- excellent organizational and time management skills
- strong written and verbal communication skills, must be able to type
- ability to learn other simple office communication tools such as, Slack, Asana, or a CRM
- Education is a plus.
- Construction knowledge is a plus.
- Working knowledge of Spanish language is a plus.
- Knowledge of management of social media tools for marketing is a plus.
- Familiarity with QuickBooks is a plus.